- High power density 3" x 5" open frame medical power supply
- 450 Watt with forced air cooling 320 Watt convection cooled without derating up to 50°C
- Medical certification to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP
- EMC compliance to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1-2 4th edition
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 including risk management file
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies according to IPC-A-610 Level 3
- Isolation (4000 VAC) and leakage current (< 100 µA) rated for BF applications
- An integrated variable fan speed controller allows for an easy use of an external fan
- Standard features: 5 V standby output 12 V aux output, Remote On/Off, Power Good Signal
- 5 year product warranty
The TPP 450A Series of 450 Watt AC/DC power supplies feature a reinforced double I/O isolation system according to latest medical safety standards (60601-1 3rd edition, 2 x MOPP). The earth leakage current is below 100 μA what makes the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications. The excellent efficiency of up to 94% allows a high power density for the standard 3" x 5" packaging format.
Natural convection cooled power is 320W up to +50°C and 150W at +85°C. Thus you can power your medical device in a quiet and hygienic way as you don’t need to run a fan to cool down the power supply. High reliability is provided by use of industrial quality grade components and an excellent thermal management. It makes the products an ideal solution for medical devices and for demanding safety and space critical applications.